An initial consultation is focused on a thorough examination of your health situation and includes the following:
– Discussion of your current health concerns and goals
– Assessment of your health history and family health history
– Assessment of your current dietary habits and daily routines
– Analysis of your innate constitution (prakrti, your balance of the doshas vata, pitta, and kapha) and current imbalances
– Review of relevant bloodwork and medical tests
– Tongue, nail, and face analysis
– Pulse reading (in-person appointments only)
Based on this, we can discuss how different health concerns and imbalances are traditionally handled within Ayurveda.
A 60-minute initial is sufficient for a general evaluation of your health and ways of managing it. A 120-minute consultation is recommended for clients who have a long or complex medical history, or who would like more time to discuss specific topics in-depth.
For existing clients. A follow-up to evaluate your progress, check in about any new developments and make adjustments accordingly.
A 30-minute follow-up is sufficient to do a general review of any changes and resolve any doubts or questions. A 60-minute follow-up is recommended for those who have experienced a substantial change, who wish to discuss something in-depth, or who have not consulted for a long time.